Thursday, May 19, 2011

This Week's Best Cover

This Week's Best Cover is
The Lightkeeper's Bride
by Colleen Coble
This book exudes mystery and intrigue. Romance. It's on my list of books to read, too. I've read the first book in the series The Lightkeeper's Daughter, and it is very good. There is also a third book in the series (also with a beautiful cover), so I have some catching up to do.

Also, here is a great link to a web site called Cover Cafe. It has a lot of good information, as well as giving readers, writers, and artists the chance to nominate and vote for their favorite cover art. Miss Nancy sent me the link and I am still exploring the web site! Happy viewing. : )

2 comments:

  1. Hi WHitney,
    I just popped over after reading your comments on Seekerville. I know you posted this months ago, but I have to agree, this cover is fabulous! But then I'm a sucker for any cover with a lighthouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mary C! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, Journey Tryst is a little dusty-- been put on the back burner behind work, school, writing time... life. I hope to clear the cobwebs soon, though, and I always appreciate when someone stops by!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete