Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dear Blog...

October 1, 2011
Dear Blog,
It has been a long time. Somewhere in the spinning hands of the clock, you have gotten buried beneath dirty dishes, laundry, jobs, school work, errands, moving, and dare I add “stress” in general?
Please do not be mad at me, as I will try to find more time for you—maybe even multiple postings a week! (Maybe).
To make up for such a short post, here are a couple pictures, and poem, in honor of autumn (though it’s raining here right now!), for inspiration.

Shades of Autumn
Judith A. Lindberg





A tangerine and russet cascade
Of kaleidoscopic leaves
Creates a tapestry of autumn magic
Upon the emerald carpet of fading summer
.




The golden memories of sunsets and twilight
Hover in the backdrop of the peek-a-boo patch
Of silver skylight.

1 comment:

  1. Whiteney's Back! I'm doing a happy dance. I've missed my cover of the week =)

    ReplyDelete