Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Mother's Love...



I remember my mother's prayers
and they have always followed me. 
They have clung to me all my life. 
~Abraham Lincoln


One good mother is worth
a hundred schoolmasters. 
~George Herbert
A little girl,
asked where her home was, replied,
 "where mother is." 
~Keith L. Brooks


 As is the mother, so is her daughter.
-Ezekiel 16:44

The tie which links mother and child
 is of such pure and immaculate
strength as to be never violated. 
~Washington Irving


Being a full-time mother
is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field,
since the payment is pure love. 
~Mildred B. Vermont


A mother is a person who
seeing there are only four pieces of pie
for five people, promptly announces
she never did care for pie. 
~Tenneva Jordan

 



I love you, Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Whitney,

    I love your mother's day tribute. The flowers are gorgeous.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete