This Week's Best Cover is
The Gathering Storm
by Bodie and Brock Thoene
From the first time I saw this cover, I loved it. They use this cover for this book as it portrays a story in itself. Adventure, romance, intrigue, danger, a cause: they all come through in this image. I love how the woman is curled up in that super handsome guy's arms; his cheeks against her head, his nose in her hair. An emotion-packed cover to draw a reader in.

Whitney, thanks! I want to read that book NOW.
ReplyDeleteI just finished my first Bodie and Brock Thoene novel, ONLY THE RIVER RUNS FREE last month.
I usually prefer a more intricate plot, but enjoyed the story a great deal. Have you read this one?
Nancy: I know, right?! I haven't read it, yet, but it's on my list! I've heard a lot about the Thoene books, but have yet to read one. Can you suggest a good one to start with?
ReplyDelete